OHMI does offer financial assistance to families in need. You must enroll to be considered for tuition assistance. Use the form below and submit it with your registration forms.
Tuition Assistance Criteria
- Application for this award is open to any currently enrolled student of OHMI.
- Student must have good attendance in class.
- Student and/or parent(s) must give a pre-determined amount of hours of volunteer time equal to the amount of the scholarship to OHMI in the next 12 months.
- Tuition assistance is need based (not performance) and families should be able to provide a description of the financial need.
- Tuition assistance may be used for regular classes, and if funds are available, for Summer Musical Theatre.
OHMI admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all other students. OHMI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, or music programs.